Random half pipe:
Random horse statue:
Afroshop? Karibu? All the advertisements on the outside led me to believe they sell cell phones. I have no idea what they are trying to say or imply here:
Funky President signs that are posted everywhere:
The coolest bicycle tunnel ive ever been through (it was about 1/4 mile long inside):
The Entrance:
Many of these were so big I couldnt capture them in one shot...:
The next 4 pictures:
The next three were huge (The middle shot shows the entire picture):
Heading into the tunnel:
My favorite one by far:
One wall which was probably 50 feet long was covered with a tree theme...some were inhabited by gnomes/elves:
Street art I found around Amsterdam:
An entire building:
Fuck the police even in Amsterdam? The police here are super mellow...they act like its watts.
Amsterdam Centraal:
One of the many museums in Amsterdam:
My house:

hahahaha, the horse...it's tired. that graffiti is sick though, i sent my brother the link.
ReplyDeletepsh, america is way cooler man.
ReplyDeletehaha. i kid. thats crazy. that tunnel looks like a tripppp. insanely cool art. and your house....hahaha. i believe it.